STUDIO RULES AND POLICIES
1. Please arrive for classes on time. Tardiness is a distraction.
2. Hair must be secured off the face and neck (Bun, PonyTail, Double Buns etc)
3. Students should always be friendly, courteous and respectful of the teachers and other students.
4. Students are expected to be picked up promptly after class is dismissed and be under adult supervision at all times when not in class. Students are not allowed outside of the studio between classes. Faith School of Dance will not be liable for anything that occurs to students outside of the studio.
5. A $35.00 nonsufficient funds fee (NSF) will be charged for declined checks, bank drafts, and credit card drafts. After two insufficient funds occurrences we will accept cash only. Accounts not paid by the 10th of each month will reflect the addition of a $10 late fee. In case there is a balance carried over to the next month a $20 carry-over fee will be applied.
6. Yearly tuition is broken down into monthly payments/installments. Tuition will not be credited due to missed
7. Make-up lessons for classes missed due to illness are available upon request only until the Christmas break. After the Christmas break we will begin to work on recital routines classes.
8. Please keep the studio clean. NO eating or drinking is permitted anywhere in the studio, except in the lobby. We do expect students and parents to clean up after themselves.
9. If at all possible please notify us when your student will be unable to attend class.
10. Social media “bullying” in NC is considered a Class 1 misdemeanor if over 18 years old, and a Class 2 misdemeanor if under the age of 18. If found that social media is used inappropriately, it might result in dismissal from Faith School of Dance. The studio only supports positive and encouraging social media.
11. All accounts must be paid in full before your child/ren can participate in the end of the year recital!
12. No parents inside of the classroom. Please either wait in the lobby, or if you leave the building please make sure you arrive on time for your students final class of the day to release.
13. All transactions once processed are non-refundable / non-transferrable.